One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An electrolyte layer conducts ions back and forth between the electrochromic layer and an ion storage layer.’
- ‘The relaxation of the voltage was monitored by electrochromic absorption transients of intrinsic carotenoids, and the proton flow by pH-indicating dyes.’
- ‘These changes reflect mainly electrochromic bandshifts of carotenoids and can be described by the following expression.’
- ‘It's done with ‘layers of different electrochromic polymers’ and the system includes a color-matching camera and pre-visualization screen.’
- ‘Unlike the all-or-nothing solution of interior drapes, electrochromic glazing can darken and lighten gradually in response to gradually changing conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.