One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These changes reflect mainly electrochromic bandshifts of carotenoids and can be described by the following expression.’
- ‘Unlike the all-or-nothing solution of interior drapes, electrochromic glazing can darken and lighten gradually in response to gradually changing conditions.’
- ‘It's done with ‘layers of different electrochromic polymers’ and the system includes a color-matching camera and pre-visualization screen.’
- ‘An electrolyte layer conducts ions back and forth between the electrochromic layer and an ion storage layer.’
- ‘The relaxation of the voltage was monitored by electrochromic absorption transients of intrinsic carotenoids, and the proton flow by pH-indicating dyes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.