One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Magnesium is also the most electrochemically active metal.’
- ‘Given a particular current flow in coulombs per second, we can also determine the time required to produce a certain amount of a substance electrochemically.’
- ‘A silicon wafer is electrochemically etched to produce a porous silicon chip that contains a precise array of nanometer-sized holes.’
- ‘The salt bridge contains a high concentration of an electrochemically unreactive salt, such as KCl, supported in an aqueous gel.’
- ‘Porous silicon is created by electrochemically corroding silicon in solutions containing hydrofluoric acid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.