One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've also been trying to source Ammonium Ferric Sulphate and Copper Sulphate, for electro etching.’
- ‘The thin film of wax which adheres to the face of the electro is removed by placing it upon a wire rack.’
- ‘Leavy suggests that this division of the twenty-five subject electro was to meet the shrinkage of the paper in the sheet.’
2mass noun A style of dance music with a fast beat and synthesized backing track.
- ‘But in and around the unforgiving techno and electro beats, electronic sounds swirl unpredictably.’
- ‘We were influenced by electro, hip-hop, house music, jazz-funk, reggae, everything really.’
- ‘The first three songs are obviously meant for the dance floor, but as you get further into the record, the songs have more of an electro pop feel.’
- ‘Do the ironic participants in the electro revival freak you out?’
- ‘Where the first half of the show wore out the electro template, the second is suffused with the spirit of second-rate indie-rock.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.