One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A 10 inch reflecting telescope provides common optics for infrared and electro-optical sensors.’
- ‘They may be regarded as weapons which are air launched and guided to their target through the use of laser, electro-optical sensors, global positioning systems, or inertial navigation systems.’
- ‘The towers and aerostats carry an electro-optical and infrared sensor that detects enemy forces and objects at day or night.’
- ‘Multispectral scanner systems are passive, electro-optical sensors that collect and digitally record reflected and emitted electromagnetic energy.’
- ‘The assault variant also will feature a medium-range electro-optical / infrared sensor on a mast that can be raised three meters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.