One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A record produced by electro-oculography.
- ‘Artifacts present on this recording include the ECG artifact in the electro-oculogram and ECG leads.’
- ‘The MSLTs followed standard methods for collection of EEG, electro-oculogram, and chin electromyogram data.’
- ‘The clinical electro-oculogram (EOG) measures the amplitude of the standing potential and light response.’
- ‘The bilateral electro-oculogram, eight channels of EEG, chin and anterior tibial EMG, and analog output from a body position sensor were also monitored.’
- ‘Most importantly, eye movements are recorded using an electro-oculogram to distinguish the sleep onset period from the waking state and also to detect Rapid Eye Movement sleep.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.