One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His electability is now dying in the sun of South Carolina.’
- ‘Along the way he had swiftly enough developed that elusive political trait of electability.’
- ‘According to the exit polls, the guy won because Democrats were looking for someone with electability.’
- ‘The mailer highlighted Richardson's liberal positions, his support and donations to Democrats and questioned his electability.’
- ‘In the weekend after the 1983 disaster, Labour looked to Kinnock and set out on the long road to electability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.