One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A fundamental problem in elasticizing accountability is that the instruments that fund the participation of voluntary organizations in collaboration, or in work delegated, are ill suited to the task.’
- ‘The legs are elasticised but there's also some elasticised flaps before you get to the leg side.’
- ‘Some dermatologists recommend putting powder on the skin where elasticized clothing bands fit most snugly so that extra moisture is absorbed.’
- ‘Bright little beads are cropping up everywhere: in small elasticized bracelets, worn a dozen at a time; sewn into collars and bags and the edges of sweaters.’
- ‘Crafted with a blend of lightweight cotton and nylon, they feature plenty of pocket space, a sturdy elasticized drawstring and classic white styling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.