One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Long-term memory requires elaborative encoding in the inner part of the temporal lobes.’
- ‘Class discussions may serve a similar function to role-play procedures in that they enhance both involvement and an elaborative cognitive process.’
- ‘Music will develop imaginative, intuitive and elaborative faculties of the young minds and improve the relationship between the teacher and the students.’
- ‘Conditions that provide fewer opportunities to engage in such elaborative activities appear to have more modest and temporary effects on attitude change.’
- ‘For each of these questions, a series of suggested probes was developed for use by the interviewers, intended to elicit more elaborative responses to these questions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.