One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Music will develop imaginative, intuitive and elaborative faculties of the young minds and improve the relationship between the teacher and the students.’
- ‘For each of these questions, a series of suggested probes was developed for use by the interviewers, intended to elicit more elaborative responses to these questions.’
- ‘Conditions that provide fewer opportunities to engage in such elaborative activities appear to have more modest and temporary effects on attitude change.’
- ‘Long-term memory requires elaborative encoding in the inner part of the temporal lobes.’
- ‘Class discussions may serve a similar function to role-play procedures in that they enhance both involvement and an elaborative cognitive process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.