One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A vector which when operated on by a given operator gives a scalar multiple of itself.
- ‘In a very natural way, concepts of linear algebra, including eigenvalues and eigenvectors, appear.’
- ‘Eigenvalues and eigenvectors were computed by Jacobi rotation.’
- ‘From the calculated eigenfrequencies and eigenvectors, statistical measures of motion can be derived.’
- ‘Then they sorted the eigenvectors according to the eigenvalues and divided them into three subsets.’
- ‘In this paper we prove that every square matrix with complex coefficients has an eigenvector.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.