One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A vector which when operated on by a given operator gives a scalar multiple of itself.
- ‘In this paper we prove that every square matrix with complex coefficients has an eigenvector.’
- ‘In a very natural way, concepts of linear algebra, including eigenvalues and eigenvectors, appear.’
- ‘From the calculated eigenfrequencies and eigenvectors, statistical measures of motion can be derived.’
- ‘Eigenvalues and eigenvectors were computed by Jacobi rotation.’
- ‘Then they sorted the eigenvectors according to the eigenvalues and divided them into three subsets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.