One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This emphasis on the social context of the visual arts and architecture is a welcome advance from the subjective stylistic judgments that have too often characterized Egyptological art history.’
- ‘Our first Egyptological visit was to a temple dedicated to the crocodile god, Sobek.’
- ‘There were some people who felt that ancient Egyptological artifacts should remain in Egypt.’
- ‘Fringe Egyptological circles were in a state of excitement throughout the 1990s, expecting an announcement any day.’
- ‘This exhibit, culled from one of the world's most comprehensive Egyptological collections, chronicles Western interest in ancient Egypt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.