One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The material is uniformly ventilated to allow egression of fluid.’
- ‘Instead, the animal airway tissue in vivo has obviously been depleted of its eosinophils by their egression into the airway lumen.’
- ‘This does not affect the egression of cells from the bone marrow into the blood.’
- ‘I could not just make an egression from the island of my hero!’
- ‘They also provide large concrete steps allowing egression to and from the river.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.