One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even the nicest people involved in bands often start to gravitate away or get very egotistical when their profile increases.’
- ‘He was vain, egotistical, boorish and gloriously insensitive.’
- ‘That said, it can be frustrating working with conceited, egotistical players.’
- ‘I think it's perfectly possible in conversation to be proud of achievements without appearing egotistical.’
- ‘Whether driven by guilt or sympathy, we can and do reach out beyond our own egotistical world and take actions at personal expense on behalf of others.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.