One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was vain, egotistical, boorish and gloriously insensitive.’
- ‘Whether driven by guilt or sympathy, we can and do reach out beyond our own egotistical world and take actions at personal expense on behalf of others.’
- ‘Even the nicest people involved in bands often start to gravitate away or get very egotistical when their profile increases.’
- ‘I think it's perfectly possible in conversation to be proud of achievements without appearing egotistical.’
- ‘That said, it can be frustrating working with conceited, egotistical players.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.