One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was unchanged even by this catastrophe - he remained as decent and egoless a man as I'd ever met.’
- ‘In person, seemingly egoless, his presence within the films is both hilarious and humane.’
- ‘Sunny, unflappable, he had so much confidence that he could appear egoless - when he wanted to.’
- ‘With meditation we can create a clean thinking, peaceful, egoless mind which in turn creates a person whose mind, body and spirit are in balance, in complete harmony.’
- ‘Most of the actors I've tended to work with are pretty great egoless actors, so they don't tend to get defensive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.