One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fear is produced by the egoistic notion of self-importance.’
- ‘Some people brag to call attention to themselves, causing others to believe that the egoistic person has a lot of self-respect.’
- ‘Everything we experience is normally experienced from an egoistic or narcissistic point of view.’
- ‘You may have to face egoistic people who throw rank to achieve their ends.’
- ‘They're nice sometimes, but most of the time they just act like egoistic, arrogant rich kids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.