One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some people brag to call attention to themselves, causing others to believe that the egoistic person has a lot of self-respect.’
- ‘They're nice sometimes, but most of the time they just act like egoistic, arrogant rich kids.’
- ‘Fear is produced by the egoistic notion of self-importance.’
- ‘You may have to face egoistic people who throw rank to achieve their ends.’
- ‘Everything we experience is normally experienced from an egoistic or narcissistic point of view.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.