One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If someone wants to order a special eggless cake, be it Black Forest or with strawberry or custard filling, we can make it for them.’
- ‘The menu is huge and international (try lasagne verdure, made with eggless spinach pasta, artichoke enchiladas in ranchero sauce or Thai red pepper curry), the wine list is big and deep and the place is stylish, fun and loud.’
- ‘The first was a flourless, eggless dark chocolate torte, which had the consistency of the inside of a truffle and was served slightly chilled.’
- ‘Adding eggs leads to a level of richness that eggless ice creams most certainly lack.’
- ‘It uses fresh penci pasta, a thickly cut eggless pasta, sauced with sausage, lemon and nutmeg.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.