One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The police may permit individuals to donate DNA samples at their local laboratory, thereby maximizing compliance and assuring that the procedures are conducted safely and efficaciously.’
- ‘The efforts were directed at acquainting students with HIV and risk, encouraging them to assess their individual risk, and then teaching them how to efficaciously reduce or avoid that risk.’
- ‘Some of these interpretations suggest that the new laws may not efficaciously exclude appeals based on natural justice.’
- ‘Recent literature suggests that gamma radiation can be efficaciously employed to sterilize allograft material without a deleterious clinical effect.’
- ‘Our policy has always been to get rid of the student loan scheme altogether, and, failing that, to reduce its negative impacts as quickly and efficaciously as possible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.