One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is only legislative encouragement which can effectually protect him against these difficulties.’
- ‘This, however, would mean that ‘the business of every assize in the kingdom might effectually be stopped.’’
- ‘It is saying that the Holy Spirit will speak clearly to you through the Scriptures, beginning when you are effectually called.’
- ‘It is hardly possible to conceive a spot more effectually hidden from the eyes of all men, than this singular valley.’
- ‘Could the government of England destroy the commerce of all other nations, she would most effectually ruin her own.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.