One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An organ or cell that acts in response to a stimulus.as modifier ‘effector cells’
- ‘Previous studies on axon guidance have provided a wealth of information about guidance factors, their receptors, and cytoplasmic effectors.’
- ‘The eosinophil is believed to be the principal effector cell for the pathogenesis of allergic inflammation.’
- ‘The short prodomains caspases induced cell apoptosis, which played an effector as a target protein of cytosol or nucleus.’
- ‘The mechanism by which immune effector cells subsequently coordinate to construct a cellular capsule is also not understood.’
- ‘There is, however, growing evidence that specific proteases may also act as mediators of signal transduction or effectors of programmed cell death during plant senescence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.