One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An organ or cell that acts in response to a stimulus.as modifier ‘effector cells’
- ‘The eosinophil is believed to be the principal effector cell for the pathogenesis of allergic inflammation.’
- ‘There is, however, growing evidence that specific proteases may also act as mediators of signal transduction or effectors of programmed cell death during plant senescence.’
- ‘The mechanism by which immune effector cells subsequently coordinate to construct a cellular capsule is also not understood.’
- ‘Previous studies on axon guidance have provided a wealth of information about guidance factors, their receptors, and cytoplasmic effectors.’
- ‘The short prodomains caspases induced cell apoptosis, which played an effector as a target protein of cytosol or nucleus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.