One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Kale has thick leaves and is a slow cooker, taking twice the amount of time as chard to reach edibility.’
- ‘Although fruit color is sometimes a conspicuous signal of edibility, I found no overall correlation between chromatic signals and sugar content.’
- ‘The edibility of a planet's plant life is one of the factors of habitability.’
- ‘The approach that a conservator takes depends on whether the artist judges it more important to preserve the work's appearance or remain true to chocolate's basic edibility.’
- ‘The blue color does not affect the taste or edibility of the product.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.