One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Changes in the distribution of species or communities can be more easily detected at ecotonal boundaries.’
- ‘Angaraland equisetopsids are very diverse, especially in the Subangaraland ecotonal belt.’
- ‘No other alterations were made to avoid creation of an ecotonal area adjacent to the fence.’
- ‘A major characteristic of barrens is the presence of many herbaceous species typical of tallgrass prairie and ecotonal habitats intermediate between prairie and forest.’
- ‘Based on the habitat preference of associated species R. eastmanii prefers the ecotonal habitat between the wet floodplains and the dry uplands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.