One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in economics.
- ‘Health economists have long noted variations in healthcare utilization by comparing geographic areas.’
- ‘Even industry backers are cautious about the new approaches, and some economists are skeptical.’
- ‘Some economists argued the rising price would not impact on the global economic recovery.’
- ‘Mainstream economists actually believe that in doing all of this they are seriously tackling environmental problems.’
- ‘Japanese executives will probably never go as far a some free-market economists wish in slashing payrolls.’
- ‘He is chief economist at the Bank of Ireland.’
- ‘In the next decade, labor economists predict serious shortages in many forms of skilled and professional employment segments.’
- ‘Our senior economists were saying then that it could not happen again.’
- ‘But many economists believe that relative poverty rather than absolute standards is what matters.’
- ‘Now, labor economists argue that additional benefits are necessary.’
- ‘Development economists once were optimistic that the nation's poor countries could grow rapidly.’
- ‘But economists at universities still weren't impressed.’
- ‘More important, economists are automatically skeptical about this sort of research.’
- ‘Leading agricultural economists forecast that agriculture is moving to a bimodal system of production.’
- ‘Neoclassical economists have traditionally argued in favor of efforts to increase national saving in the long run.’
- ‘The bull market in bonds in a deflation is completely ignored by mainstream economists.’
- ‘I am not in a position to tell economists how to pursue their craft.’
- ‘Now they're greeting rising demand with more measured output, some economists believe.’
- ‘Neoclassical economists say impatiently that it makes sense to borrow against the additional earnings that a university degree may generate.’
- ‘One of North America's leading agricultural economists said Tuesday that farms will have to adapt or perish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.