One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in economics.
- ‘Development economists once were optimistic that the nation's poor countries could grow rapidly.’
- ‘Now, labor economists argue that additional benefits are necessary.’
- ‘Leading agricultural economists forecast that agriculture is moving to a bimodal system of production.’
- ‘Japanese executives will probably never go as far a some free-market economists wish in slashing payrolls.’
- ‘Now they're greeting rising demand with more measured output, some economists believe.’
- ‘He is chief economist at the Bank of Ireland.’
- ‘One of North America's leading agricultural economists said Tuesday that farms will have to adapt or perish.’
- ‘But economists at universities still weren't impressed.’
- ‘Health economists have long noted variations in healthcare utilization by comparing geographic areas.’
- ‘Some economists argued the rising price would not impact on the global economic recovery.’
- ‘Neoclassical economists have traditionally argued in favor of efforts to increase national saving in the long run.’
- ‘Neoclassical economists say impatiently that it makes sense to borrow against the additional earnings that a university degree may generate.’
- ‘But many economists believe that relative poverty rather than absolute standards is what matters.’
- ‘Even industry backers are cautious about the new approaches, and some economists are skeptical.’
- ‘More important, economists are automatically skeptical about this sort of research.’
- ‘Mainstream economists actually believe that in doing all of this they are seriously tackling environmental problems.’
- ‘The bull market in bonds in a deflation is completely ignored by mainstream economists.’
- ‘I am not in a position to tell economists how to pursue their craft.’
- ‘Our senior economists were saying then that it could not happen again.’
- ‘In the next decade, labor economists predict serious shortages in many forms of skilled and professional employment segments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.