One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for biocentrism
- ‘More subtly, because the production of nature approach is anthropomorphic it also enables a position from which the fate of nature can be considered seriously without declining into a naturalistic ecocentrism.’
- ‘It thus promises to take us beyond the Nature-Society dualism organising both previous Marxian work on nature and versions of bourgeois technocentrism and radical ecocentrism.’
- ‘At about the summer solstice of 1999, Leo Marx ignited a controversy still running in ecocritical circles by attacking ecocentrism.’
- ‘Ecocentrism is either partly or emphatically non-anthropocentric.’
- ‘What is, however, worth emphasising is that at one level the differences between technocentrism and ecocentrism are more apparent than real.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.