One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who is very concerned about preserving the environment.
conservationist, preservationist, ecologist, green, nature-lover, eco-activistView synonyms
- ‘I haven't been paying that much attention to the eco-nuts in the last decade.’
- ‘How much do the eco-nuts think we have to cut greenhouse gas emissions and water consumption?’
- ‘Written off by some as an eco-nut, he demonstrated an impressive savoir faire for waging an effective media campaign.’
- ‘That threw the eco-nuts off long enough for us to plan.’
- ‘A bunch of eco-nuts had seen enough of the destruction and decided to shut down all of it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.