One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who is very concerned about preserving the environment.
conservationist, preservationist, ecologist, green, nature-lover, eco-activistView synonyms
- ‘I haven't been paying that much attention to the eco-nuts in the last decade.’
- ‘Written off by some as an eco-nut, he demonstrated an impressive savoir faire for waging an effective media campaign.’
- ‘A bunch of eco-nuts had seen enough of the destruction and decided to shut down all of it.’
- ‘That threw the eco-nuts off long enough for us to plan.’
- ‘How much do the eco-nuts think we have to cut greenhouse gas emissions and water consumption?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.