One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patients with signs of aortic stenosis on physical examination should undergo testing, including chest x-ray, electrocardiograph and echocardiograph.’
- ‘Well, now I've had a ‘Persantine’ stress test performed, using radioactive thallium, a very thorough, definitive, cardiac examination, including an echocardiograph.’
- ‘All patients with signs or symptoms of mitral valve prolapse should have an initial echocardiograph.’
- ‘The PPH and SPH groups essentially were identical in BMI, New York Heart Association functional class at presentation, and pulmonary artery pressures as measured by echocardiograph and by cardiac catheterization.’
- ‘Cardiac evaluation was completed by clinical examination, electrocardiogram and echocardiograph.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.