One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Well, now I've had a ‘Persantine’ stress test performed, using radioactive thallium, a very thorough, definitive, cardiac examination, including an echocardiograph.’
- ‘Cardiac evaluation was completed by clinical examination, electrocardiogram and echocardiograph.’
- ‘Patients with signs of aortic stenosis on physical examination should undergo testing, including chest x-ray, electrocardiograph and echocardiograph.’
- ‘The PPH and SPH groups essentially were identical in BMI, New York Heart Association functional class at presentation, and pulmonary artery pressures as measured by echocardiograph and by cardiac catheterization.’
- ‘All patients with signs or symptoms of mitral valve prolapse should have an initial echocardiograph.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.