One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Assuming that it doesn't require killing embryos, or some other means that is morally problematic to the church in itself, there wouldn't seem to be any existing ecclesiastically doctrinal reason to do so.’
- ‘I acknowledge that my modest proposal is a compromise, both theologically and ecclesiastically.’
- ‘The horizons of nineteenth-century Protestant German historians of Christianity were limited ecclesiastically, geographically, and chronologically.’
- ‘Sectarian difference is something Scots and Americans happen to know a great deal about, ecclesiastically speaking.’
- ‘In Augustine's view, Christians recognized themselves as Christians on the basis of an ecclesiastically validated translation which was familiar and ingrained in the memory of the worshippers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.