One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Used to advise someone to approach a task carefully and slowly.‘with father's wine in the back I mustn't drive too fast, so easy does it’
- ‘Whether your sending out a quick ‘hello’ or ‘meet us here later’, it's easy does it all the way.’
- ‘Carter shushed her, ‘Hey, easy does it there, Laura.’’
- ‘Easy, easy does it, not too much, just a little bit more.’
- ‘So easy does it with the imagery from now on, I promise.’
- ‘‘Whoa, easy does it,’ stated the man Jasper had so uncharacteristically bashed into.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.