One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A young eagle.
- ‘For more than 1,000 years, Hopi people had journeyed to the butte to gather eaglets for ceremonies, to pray for rain, and to collect healing plants.’
- ‘These and other human intrusions can prompt eagles to desert their nests, giving predators a chance to grab eggs or eaglets.’
- ‘Older eaglets will pick on younger ones and if the adults don't bring in enough food the youngest chicks usually get eaten.’
- ‘Last summer, Caitlin observed bald eaglets fledging from nests at two sites.’
- ‘The Auburn Hills, Mich. based entity's more specific programming intent is to show the eagle's life progression, from mating to egg laying to nurturing young to the eaglets ' first flight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.