One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A website or application by means of which goods or services are sold over the Internet.‘I run my own e-shop selling changing bags’
- ‘Feel free to visit our e-shop to purchase an excellent range of products.’
- ‘We have designed a very user friendly e-shop for clients seeking high quality accessories for their luxurious products.’
- ‘The designer has just launched an e-shop too.’
- ‘She opened an e-shop to sell women and children's products.’
- ‘Guests can use tablets in their rooms to check out the hotel's e-shop.’
- ‘Browsing through an e-shop you can easily go to its home page or any other page you have already visited.’
- ‘The site is continuing to add shopping features, even before the newest version of its e-shop opens in June.’
- ‘They were able to purchase the t-shirts, rucksacks, and a phone case immediately afterwards at the company's e-shop and in selected boutiques around the world.’
- ‘Just type in what you want or click on a category and within seconds you'll find the right e-shop.’
- ‘To prevent being conned by such fake sellers, you should try to find out an authentic e-shop to purchase any stuff.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.