One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A protein found in skeletal muscle, which is absent in sufferers from muscular dystrophy.count noun ‘comparison of these regions and the dystrophins’
- ‘It too is caused by insufficient production of dystrophin.’
- ‘Our results suggest that the different binding modes of dystrophin may be regulated more by the structural state of the actin filament than by the isoform involved.’
- ‘However, in vitro studies have failed to detect any bundling of actin by either intact dystrophin or Dys - 246.’
- ‘The hallmark of muscular dystrophy is that muscle cells die due to a lack of the muscle protein dystrophin.’
- ‘Muscle-generating stem cells can improve muscle regeneration and deliver the missing protein dystrophin to damaged muscles in a mouse muscular dystrophy model, according to a recent study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.