One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this context it is worth noting that until quite recent times neurologists considered dystonic syndromes to be of psychiatric, functional, or non-organic origin.’
- ‘Patients with primarily dystonic rather than choreoatheotoid dyskinesia responded best.’
- ‘Overdose can cause dystonic reactions and hepatotoxicity.’
- ‘The little girl has dystonic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, which means she is confined to a wheelchair and needs 24-hour care.’
- ‘The dystonic twisted posture of his neck had become so bad that he could only ‘look at the world on his right side.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.