One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounPsychiatry
- ‘Today, St. John's wort is used for depression, dysthymic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, menopause, migraine, fibromyalgia and a variety of back pain syndromes.’
- ‘Unipolar depression has been classified into three mood disorders: Major depressive disorders, dysthymic disorders, and depressive disorders not otherwise specified.’
- ‘Patients were recruited through screening and referral, with 1,801 depressed or dysthymic elderly patients randomized to usual care or to the intervention.’
- ‘In addition, youth with dysthymic disorder are at risk for developing major depression.’
- ‘Significant acting out frequently occurs among children and adolescents with major depression and dysthymic disorder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.