One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectivePsychiatry
- ‘Significant acting out frequently occurs among children and adolescents with major depression and dysthymic disorder.’
- ‘Patients were recruited through screening and referral, with 1,801 depressed or dysthymic elderly patients randomized to usual care or to the intervention.’
- ‘Today, St. John's wort is used for depression, dysthymic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, menopause, migraine, fibromyalgia and a variety of back pain syndromes.’
- ‘Unipolar depression has been classified into three mood disorders: Major depressive disorders, dysthymic disorders, and depressive disorders not otherwise specified.’
- ‘In addition, youth with dysthymic disorder are at risk for developing major depression.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.