One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Two hours after he was admitted to hospital, he became drowsy, confused, and dysphasic.’
- ‘The case with Alzheimer's disease is similar fronto-temporal, multi-infarct, and dysphasic versions of dementia.’
- ‘We expected it was, given the evidence from other deep dysphasic patients showing that poor repetition is associated with surface dyslexia.’
- ‘She also has a slight dysphasic speech impediment.’
- ‘A correlation between poor repetition and lexical reading impairments has been reported for French speaking deep dysphasic patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.