One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement.count noun ‘these dyskinesias generally increase on withdrawal of drug treatment’
- ‘As many as 50 percent of youth on neuroleptics may experience some form of tardive or withdrawal dyskinesia.’
- ‘Despite an intense medical regimen for asthma she continued to have poorly controlled symptoms and concerns for vocal cord dyskinesia prompted a laryngoscopy.’
- ‘They studied a strain of mice with a gene mutation that causes them to have attacks of dyskinesia, or abnormal movements several times a day.’
- ‘Whether the incidence of respiratory dyskinesia is less with the use of ropinirole remains to be determined.’
- ‘The mainstay of treatment for primary ciliary dyskinesia involves chest physical therapy to enhance the clearance of bronchial secretions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.