One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement.count noun ‘these dyskinesias generally increase on withdrawal of drug treatment’
- ‘The mainstay of treatment for primary ciliary dyskinesia involves chest physical therapy to enhance the clearance of bronchial secretions.’
- ‘Whether the incidence of respiratory dyskinesia is less with the use of ropinirole remains to be determined.’
- ‘As many as 50 percent of youth on neuroleptics may experience some form of tardive or withdrawal dyskinesia.’
- ‘They studied a strain of mice with a gene mutation that causes them to have attacks of dyskinesia, or abnormal movements several times a day.’
- ‘Despite an intense medical regimen for asthma she continued to have poorly controlled symptoms and concerns for vocal cord dyskinesia prompted a laryngoscopy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.