One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Maybe they should, as a reminder that our system will continue to function dysfunctionally until we do something about it.’
- ‘Soon everyone will be as dysfunctionally hypocritical as we are.’
- ‘No one can predict with surety that someone will never act dysfunctionally again.’
- ‘Both are legitimate, but problems arise because these two fail to connect or interact dysfunctionally.’
- ‘Officers unlucky enough to be assigned to joint duty got orders out of it as soon as they could; their tours of duty became dysfunctionally short.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.