One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like American Beauty, it pops the suburban dream to reveal the inherent dysfunctionality of pretty much every family.’
- ‘The dysfunctionality of her character, perhaps, is what does the most to place this novel in familiar Coupland territory.’
- ‘Here Cohn Rhodes revisits Pollock's tragic "abiding dysfunctionality," which led to his death in a drunken car crash.’
- ‘Like every other significant rock performer, his act was anchored in dysfunctionality.’
- ‘The UN system's dysfunctionality was not, at bottom, a legal problem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.