One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here Cohn Rhodes revisits Pollock's tragic "abiding dysfunctionality," which led to his death in a drunken car crash.’
- ‘Like every other significant rock performer, his act was anchored in dysfunctionality.’
- ‘The UN system's dysfunctionality was not, at bottom, a legal problem.’
- ‘Like American Beauty, it pops the suburban dream to reveal the inherent dysfunctionality of pretty much every family.’
- ‘The dysfunctionality of her character, perhaps, is what does the most to place this novel in familiar Coupland territory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.