One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has also been observed that solvent, when present, has an important controlling effect on the dynamical transition.’
- ‘This theory becomes especially interesting when applied to the most sophisticated dynamical system of all - our DNA.’
- ‘The arrows in the figure show the dynamical behavior of the three-dimensional correlated motion of these three regions.’
- ‘You know, I'm interested in the the dynamical and self-organizing aspects of this phenomenon as well.’
- ‘In scientific terms we are complex dynamical systems and this fact affects our observational capacity in a very real way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.