One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The practice of varying the price for a product or service to reflect changing market conditions, in particular the charging of a higher price at a time of greater demand.
- ‘Demand will be better controlled by dynamic pricing, and the utility may just be able to forego building that $2 billion power plant they've been planning.’
- ‘Later on more dynamic pricing comes into place to maximize revenue on existing production capacity.’
- ‘PC vendors are planning to introduce dynamic pricing to shift inventory online.’
- ‘They do customer segment dynamic pricing to increase customer loyalty.’
- ‘If you combine an environment of dynamic pricing with global price transparency, that's going to force an awful lot of change in cost structures and distribution systems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.