One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The practice of varying the price for a product or service to reflect changing market conditions, in particular the charging of a higher price at a time of greater demand.
- ‘Later on more dynamic pricing comes into place to maximize revenue on existing production capacity.’
- ‘PC vendors are planning to introduce dynamic pricing to shift inventory online.’
- ‘They do customer segment dynamic pricing to increase customer loyalty.’
- ‘If you combine an environment of dynamic pricing with global price transparency, that's going to force an awful lot of change in cost structures and distribution systems.’
- ‘Demand will be better controlled by dynamic pricing, and the utility may just be able to forego building that $2 billion power plant they've been planning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.