One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The practice of pricing items at a level determined by a particular customer's perceived ability to pay.
- ‘They do customer segment dynamic pricing to increase customer loyalty.’
- ‘PC vendors are planning to introduce dynamic pricing to shift inventory online.’
- ‘Demand will be better controlled by dynamic pricing, and the utility may just be able to forego building that $2 billion power plant they've been planning.’
- ‘If you combine an environment of dynamic pricing with global price transparency, that's going to force an awful lot of change in cost structures and distribution systems.’
- ‘Later on more dynamic pricing comes into place to maximize revenue on existing production capacity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.