One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A state of balance between continuing processes.
- ‘A dynamic equilibrium is established, such that at the higher pressure capillaries fluid leaves the circulation, and at the lower pressure ones it is drawn back in.’
- ‘The conductance reached a steady state after each addition, indicating a dynamic equilibrium between avicin in solution and in the membrane.’
- ‘Because species diversity represents a dynamic equilibrium between extinction and speciation, a lowered rate of speciation would undoubtedly create a lower equilibrium in species number.’
- ‘He apparently thought that there must be some sort of dynamic process or dynamic equilibrium transmitted from generation to generation.’
- ‘As a result, ozone is an unstable molecule that exists in a dynamic equilibrium of formation and destruction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.