One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A tunable laser using the fluorescence of an organic dye.
- ‘Researchers also found that photodynamics and pulsed dye laser had limited success, though the two therapies ‘may hold promise for the future.’’
- ‘This potential new use of the pulsed dye laser as a biostimulation tool adds another facet onto the evolving picture of techniques for scar revision, Dr. Lack said.’
- ‘A computer scans the dye laser, fits the single exponential decay from the scope, and plots the per pass losses of the cavity as a function of wavelength.’
- ‘Spectral holes were burnt in the bands with the tunable dye laser.’
- ‘For the transient absorption measurements, the same dye laser was used for the excitation, and the absorption change was probed at 543.5 nm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.