One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He insisted, ‘Agency is never the monopoly of one player, for both are locked in a dyadic relationship’.’
- ‘Actors engage in the formation of dyadic relationships, called guanxi, which are based on joint interest, interdependence, reciprocity, trust, and open-endedness.’
- ‘We examined the possibility that mutual hostility and permissiveness expressed key structural characteristics of dyadic interactions that could best be tapped by perturbing the system.’
- ‘However, those aggressive children who do evaluate their friendship quality more positively than their friend may eventually experience problems also in their dyadic friendships.’
- ‘By staging the fish, previously scored for boldness, in dyadic contests against siblings, we also tested the prediction that bolder individuals are more likely to become dominant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.