One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We understand (but do not feel) that these characters are intricately nestled in an odd dynamic, showing love in strange ways, acting duplicitously towards each other.’
- ‘On their website the duo duplicitously claim almost none of their lyrics are about ‘love.’’
- ‘It is applied duplicitously by the ‘supply-siders.’’
- ‘Four bored ghosts duplicitously call on our heroic paranormal exterminators to brush up on their scare tactics and have a little fun.’
- ‘That is the way Labour members operate - duplicitously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.