One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That is the way Labour members operate - duplicitously.’
- ‘Four bored ghosts duplicitously call on our heroic paranormal exterminators to brush up on their scare tactics and have a little fun.’
- ‘On their website the duo duplicitously claim almost none of their lyrics are about ‘love.’’
- ‘It is applied duplicitously by the ‘supply-siders.’’
- ‘We understand (but do not feel) that these characters are intricately nestled in an odd dynamic, showing love in strange ways, acting duplicitously towards each other.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.