One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But when the parts are duplicable for zero cost, and when there isn't an end product, pull is the way to go.’
- ‘With monoprints, the etching essentially becomes the duplicable base for individually colored versions.’
- ‘Even when they are monumental in size, gaudy and glittering, they are also duplicable and, most importantly, they are mutable.’
- ‘By turning physical property into endlessly duplicable e-property, the ancient human problem of ‘mine-thine’ has been essentially solved.’
- ‘And they look different too; the phenomena of light through celluloid is only duplicable to a certain degree with matrixed digital display - and further still when digital is the source.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.