One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You expect twists in the plot, not too hard to get your head around, and you expect some nasty villains along with some dupable cops and lovable rogues.’
- ‘He also thought that it humiliated a man's pride to be told that he was dupable.’
- ‘As many of us have come to understand, there are few creatures more easily dupable than a western intellectual desperate to demonstrate his tolerance for some foreign nonsense.’
- ‘As more people recognize that they do have a choice, that they don't need to own a car to get around town, you'll find yourself covering the auto industry's desperate attempts to find a more dupable market.’
- ‘Crop circles are formed by mischievous human beings who dupe the easily dupable into believing there is some extra-natural or supernatural cause.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.