One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The distal duodenum and duodenal jejunal junction is especially susceptible to damage because it is fixed in position.’
- ‘If it is exactly in the midline, it may be the duodenal bulb, the pylorus, or the distal antrum.’
- ‘The diverticulum may possess aberrant islands of gastric mucosa, pancreatic and duodenal glands.’
- ‘We describe the case of a patient with gastric and duodenal ulcers and gastric endocrine heterotopia.’
- ‘There were 177 confirmed upper gastrointestinal events, including gastric ulcers, duodenal ulcers and bleeding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.