One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There were 177 confirmed upper gastrointestinal events, including gastric ulcers, duodenal ulcers and bleeding.’
- ‘We describe the case of a patient with gastric and duodenal ulcers and gastric endocrine heterotopia.’
- ‘The distal duodenum and duodenal jejunal junction is especially susceptible to damage because it is fixed in position.’
- ‘The diverticulum may possess aberrant islands of gastric mucosa, pancreatic and duodenal glands.’
- ‘If it is exactly in the midline, it may be the duodenal bulb, the pylorus, or the distal antrum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.