One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A native or inhabitant of the Irish capital Dublin.‘a suave Dubliner has taken centre stage’
- ‘I'm a very proud Dubliner right now and I'm very positive that we will have equal rights for everyone here in Ireland soon.’
- ‘Three-times major champion Harrington has been vociferous in his support of McGinley, a fellow Dubliner and a man he went to school with.’
- ‘Doyle is best known for "The Commitments" and other vibrant comic novels centered on working-class Dubliners.’
- ‘Lane kicked a 78th minute penalty to keep the north Dubliners' interest alive.’
- ‘The musical hints at the hardships of the immigrant experience and the passion and pride that Dubliners feel for their city.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.