One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A native or inhabitant of the Irish capital Dublin.‘a suave Dubliner has taken centre stage’
- ‘Three-times major champion Harrington has been vociferous in his support of McGinley, a fellow Dubliner and a man he went to school with.’
- ‘Lane kicked a 78th minute penalty to keep the north Dubliners' interest alive.’
- ‘The musical hints at the hardships of the immigrant experience and the passion and pride that Dubliners feel for their city.’
- ‘I'm a very proud Dubliner right now and I'm very positive that we will have equal rights for everyone here in Ireland soon.’
- ‘Doyle is best known for "The Commitments" and other vibrant comic novels centered on working-class Dubliners.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.