One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1another term for Norway lobster
- ‘Dublin Bay prawns are an orange-pink shellfish which look like small, slim lobsters.’
- ‘Remove the legs and whiskers from the Dublin Bay prawns and wash thoroughly.’
- ‘There are 27 chefs employed in the restaurant and it is the biggest purchaser of Dublin Bay prawns in Ireland.’
- ‘Dublin Bay Prawns are fiercely territorial.’
- ‘Some years ago, in a well-known fishing hotel, a fellow angler bet me a tenner that I couldn't catch a fish on the 10-inch Dublin Bay prawn that lay on his dinner plate.’
- 1.1Dublin Bay prawns Scampi.
- ‘To start, I went for the Dublin Bay prawns in filo pastry with mango and fried capers for €10.50.’
- ‘It was master chef Felix Riou's personal recommendations we were served, two tartares of Dublin Bay prawns and cucumber jelly and a fabulous cheese soufflé with almond paste nougat.’
- ‘For the main course I ordered the warm Dublin Bay prawns with parsley and garlic salad for €20.50.’
- ‘The Dublin Bay prawns were nice.’
- ‘I had the carpaccio of Dublin Bay prawns followed by Duclair duck with avruga caviar, and roasted Victoria pineapple for dessert.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.