One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1another term for Norway lobster
- ‘Remove the legs and whiskers from the Dublin Bay prawns and wash thoroughly.’
- ‘There are 27 chefs employed in the restaurant and it is the biggest purchaser of Dublin Bay prawns in Ireland.’
- ‘Dublin Bay Prawns are fiercely territorial.’
- ‘Some years ago, in a well-known fishing hotel, a fellow angler bet me a tenner that I couldn't catch a fish on the 10-inch Dublin Bay prawn that lay on his dinner plate.’
- ‘Dublin Bay prawns are an orange-pink shellfish which look like small, slim lobsters.’
- 1.1Dublin Bay prawns Scampi.
- ‘I had the carpaccio of Dublin Bay prawns followed by Duclair duck with avruga caviar, and roasted Victoria pineapple for dessert.’
- ‘To start, I went for the Dublin Bay prawns in filo pastry with mango and fried capers for €10.50.’
- ‘For the main course I ordered the warm Dublin Bay prawns with parsley and garlic salad for €20.50.’
- ‘It was master chef Felix Riou's personal recommendations we were served, two tartares of Dublin Bay prawns and cucumber jelly and a fabulous cheese soufflé with almond paste nougat.’
- ‘The Dublin Bay prawns were nice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.