One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Red Earth’ is a case-in-point, a seductive fusion that blends dubby Afro beats with disco kitsch and freestyle jazz influences into the melting pot.’
- ‘His latest offerings of dubby Northumbrian ballads indicates that while he may never have been a contender in the pop stakes, Wobble has always had class.’
- ‘The only identifiable vocal is a dubby, reverbed ‘Jah!’’
- ‘In the electrofunk category, ‘Revolution’ features a deep bass, dubby background effects, and layers of scratchy electronic syncopations, overlaid by a jazzy bass clarinet solo.’
- ‘‘Panes’ is dissonant, dark, dubby and deeply, deeply enjoyable; another winner from one of our favourite up and coming artists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.