One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘They were dualists who believed that the human being consisted of ‘good’ and ‘bad’.’
- ‘They were the members of Europe's first great dualist church, which flourished in Bulgaria and the Balkans from the 10th to the 15th century.’
- ‘In other words, it is hard to defend our punishment system if you are a dualist.’
- ‘The inescapable nature of dualist language is also present in Richard's description of Lentz.’
- ‘Cathars were dualists, believing in the co-existence of good (the soul) imprisoned within evil (the physical body).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.