One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A process in which a print is bonded to a mount using a layer of shellac in a hot press.as modifier ‘a dry-mounting press’
- ‘GatorWood can be used in both dry-mounting and pressure-sensitive mounting applications.’
- ‘AllPosters.com prominently offers mounting on wood in addition to dry mounting.’
- ‘In the following weeks the kids would take pictures, load film into developing tanks, develop the film, print photos using enlargers and learn to use a dry-mounting press to mount their finished photos.’
- ‘Our students used our dry-mounting press set at 250 degrees.’
- ‘Other topics include conservation mounting, permanent mounting, cold and dry mounting and laminating, and matting your images using considerations such as size and color.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.