One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A process in which a print is bonded to a mount using a layer of shellac in a hot press.as modifier ‘a dry-mounting press’
- ‘GatorWood can be used in both dry-mounting and pressure-sensitive mounting applications.’
- ‘In the following weeks the kids would take pictures, load film into developing tanks, develop the film, print photos using enlargers and learn to use a dry-mounting press to mount their finished photos.’
- ‘Other topics include conservation mounting, permanent mounting, cold and dry mounting and laminating, and matting your images using considerations such as size and color.’
- ‘Our students used our dry-mounting press set at 250 degrees.’
- ‘AllPosters.com prominently offers mounting on wood in addition to dry mounting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.