One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eye, due to inadequate tear secretion.
- ‘Many conditions can interfere with the three sources of the tear film and lead to dry eye.’
- ‘The primary goal in managing dry eye is to replenish or preserve the tear film.’
- ‘Topical eye medications are also prescribed for eye infections and dry eye.’
- ‘The four patients had Stevens-Johnson syndrome, marked by cloudy corneas, dry eye and pain.’
- ‘When the process is compromised, the painful condition of dry eye occurs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.